- Our Vineyards: Biodynamic. Dry Farmed. Head Trained. Steep Hillsides. Organic.
- Our Wines: 100% Estate. Unfiltered. Unfined. Native Yeast. Certified Biodynamic and Organic Grapes.
- Our Philosophy: A love of the land. A joy of life.
AmByth has three magical chords that run through our very core and shape our every thought, direction, decision and action: we are 100% dry-farmed, we are a certified Biodyanmic farm, and we are natural winemakers.
AmByth is the Welsh word meaning 'forever'. We view it as our legacy: to live and farm to our heart's content in Templeton for the remainder of our lives...but also to farm with the future in mind, and the healthy condition of our land being left behind.
AmByth Estate is Paso Robles' first and only winery to produce Demeter certified Biodynamic wines. We utilize the Biodynamic method of farming to enhance our observations of nature, and use these intimate insights as tools that allow our 20 acres of vineyards to express their true character through the grapes it produces. We want our grapes to be as unique to AmByth Estate as your thumbprint is to you.
We are Natural Winemakers: we let the grapes express themselves into wine without the aid of additives, adjustments or enhancements. The wines are made with Native Yeasts, they are foot stomped, they are aged and bottled without any added sulfites. Some are aged in barrel or stainless steel tanks, others are beautifully aged in Terra Cota Amphoras. They are Pure. They are Alive. They are Fresh.
Our estate vineyards comprise more than 20 planted acres to grapevines and olive trees.
Estate Vineyards: Mark’s Vineyard, StoneCross Hill, Terrace, PlayGround.
- Estate Varietals Grown: Whites: Marsanne, Roussanne, Viognier, Grenache Blanc. Reds: Syrah, Mourvedre, Grenache, Counoise, Carignan, Sangiovese, Tempranillo
- Estate Olive Trees: Arbequina, Arbosana, Lechen de Sevilla, Cornicabra, Picual, Hojiblanca, Empeltre, Manzanilla